Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola (53) met the press on Friday afternoon before Monday’s league meeting with Brentford.
Erling Braut Haaland (23) was back on the substitutes’ bench against Burnley last time, and can get a long-awaited start for the light blues.
– Yes, Guardiola answers when asked if Haaland can start the match.
– As long as they are not injured, they are ready, the Spaniard continues about the players.
Guardiola has all players available, after the Norwegian and Kevin De Bruyne have struggled with injury.
– It is of course very important. Everyone is healthy and ready, that is so important, says Guardiola.
In Spain, it has recently been written that Haaland is not satisfied with life in Manchester City and the climate in the city.
– I do not know. You have to ask the press in Madrid if he is not happy. We don’t get the feeling that he is not happy. Maybe the press in Spain, especially in Madrid, know more than we do, says Guardiola.
– We can’t say that he not has adapted quickly and that he has not been well since he arrived. We cannot control what people say, he continues.