It shares the profile on Snapchat with its followers.
Less than 3 hours ago
Updated just now
This week, influencer Stina Bakken (30) shared that she was pregnant with musician Per Fredrik Åsly (37).
– I was very surprised because we were going to start IVF this week. I’m a bit in shock, Stina Bakken told VG then.
The girlfriend was also very happy about the news, Bakken said, adding that he is also “a little shocked”.
– It feels absolutely fantastic. It hasn’t dawned on me yet, said Bakken.
She has been open on the platform that she and her boyfriend have struggled to get pregnant.
– I get a lot of feedback, because there are many people who are struggling.
However, on Friday she shares on Snapchat that she is no longer pregnant.
– Then I’m not pregnant anymore, she says in a video.
– I struggle to take it in, she adds.
Bakken says that she took a pregnancy test on Friday, which showed a negative result.
When the couple shared the news of the pregnancy earlier this week, she was three weeks along, and due in October.
VG has been in contact with Bakken, who does not want to comment on anything beyond what she has shared on Snapchat.
Published: 02.02.24 at 15:48
Updated: 02.02.24 at 18:26