This year’s season of “Shall we dance” is well under way, and the dance couples have managed to get to know each other well. For weeks on end, the couples spend hundreds of hours together, and it’s no secret that sweet music can arise between the celebrities and the professional dancers.
One of this year’s dance couples who have already had romance rumors thrown at them are Aleksander Hetland (39) and Helene Spilling (25). While Hetland will not comment on his marital status at the moment, Spilling is single.
When Se og Hør organized the Reality Awards, the dance duo came together on the red carpet, and we were asked how much the romance rumors have to do with Spilling’s dating life.
– Are all the various romance rumors affecting your personal dating life?
– I’ve been on dates with people who ask me: “Do you mean it, was there really nothing between you and Nate (Kahungu, journ. note)?” Was there nothing between you and Simon (Nitsche, jour. note)?” Quite seriously, as it were, says a slightly disappointed Spilling and adds:
– So I have actually experienced being asked about the dating rumors. I don’t quite know what to say about it.
Hetland, on the other hand, is not afraid to answer on behalf of his dance partner.
– So the answer is “yes, it affects your life”, adds the 39-year-old humorously.
Despite the fact that it may seem strange that someone would ask, Spilling does not care that people are curious.
– No, it’s going well. But no one wants to date me because everyone thinks I’m busy, she jokes.
ALSO READ: – Struggling a lot